1. What safety
precautions should I follow when burning a candle?
2. What is the proper care for my soy
3. How do I properly extinguish my candle?
4. Will the candle leave black soot in
5. How do I clean up a soy wax spill?
6. How long will it be before I receive
my candle or soap?
7. Do you ship outside the US?
8. Will you ship to Hawaii or Alaska?
It is very important to
follow safety precautions when burning candles. Please
make note of the following instructions:
• NEVER leave a burning
• Keep candles out of reach of pets and children.
• Do not burn near drafts, vents or flammable
• Only burn candles on heat resistant surfaces.
• Caution should be taken to avoid damage to
• Always burn in a well-ventilated room.
• Extinguish flame if it smokes, flickers or
if flame touches container.
• Do not burn candle if glass container is damaged
• Glass containers can become very hot and caution
should be taken to avoid injury.
• Candles should be burned until
the wax pool reaches the sides of the container.
• Tea lights should be burned on a heat resistant
• Always keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch to minimize
smoke and soot.
• Discontinue burning when 1/4 inch of wax remains
in bottom of container. Continued burning could damage
the glass container.
How do I properly extinguish my candles?
Never extinguish your candles
by placing the lid on the container.
When extinguishing a candle,
use a wick snuffer or dipper. If you do not have a
wick snuffer or dipper, place your finger in front
of the flame, and blow ON your finger. The air will
travel AROUND your finger to extinguish the flame.
Blowing air directly on the flame can be dangerous.
Once you blow out the candle, dip the wick into the
melted wax (with something that is NOT flammable)
to ensure it is completely burned out.
Will the candles leave black soot in the container?
When burned properly, our candles are
virtually soot free. If the wicks are not trimmed
properly, soot may form. Remember to trim your wicks
to 1/4 inch prior to burning.
Never extinguish your candle by placing the lid on
the container. Not only is this dangerous, it will
leave black soot in the container.
How do I clean up a soy wax spill?
Unlike paraffin wax, all you need to
clean up a soy wax spill is soap and water.
6. How long
will it be before I receive my order?
Orders are usually poured
and shipped within 2 to 3 business days. We custom
pour all candles and soaps at the time of order. Soy
candles need 2 days to cure and are shipped after
Packages shipped via Parcel
Post should arrive in 3 – 6 days from the day
that they were shipped. Packages should take 2 to
3 days to arrive when shipped via USPS Priority mail.
Total time from order to
arrival is approximately 5 to 9 days from the day
your order is placed.
Special request processing
and delivery timeframes will be quoted at the time
Please contact us at special
requests for rush orders.
7. Do you ship
outside the US?
I’m sorry but we do not ship outside
the United States at this time.
Will you ship to Hawaii or Alaska?
Yes, we will ship orders to Hawaii or
Alaska. When having an order shipped to Hawaii or
Alaska, the shipping amount will initially be calculated
at check out based on your order total as with any
other order. In addition to the initial shipping charge
paid at the time the order is placed, an email invoice
for the additional shipping will be sent to you when
the order is processed.